T-Mobile has just sent out invites to the press for a product launch event on the evening of October 29th. We weren’t given any clues as to what this new item (or items) could be — aside from the fact that it will include T-Mobile’s full fall lineup — but we certainly have a few suspicions considering the timing of such an event. Microsoft and Google are both holding press events earlier in the day, after all, which means we’re either going to be treated to T-Mobile’s Windows Phone 8 lineup or (this is less likely, but anything’s possible) a T-Mobile Nexus. Feel free to put your wagers in the comments below, and we’ll work to sort out the craziness that will most certainly ensue that day.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Mobile Miscellany: week of May 13th, 2013
- Pctwix.com – Axio returns as Melon, an EEG headband that’ll help you learn to focus
- Pctwix.com – Alt-week 5.16.13: bug eyes, robo-cops and fake flowers
- Pctwix.com – Cast AR hands-on with Jeri Ellsworth at Maker Faire 2013
- Pctwix.com – Dell Project Ophelia USB Android stick to ship in July, priced at $100