Fans of rugged Android phones, rejoice: you only have to wait until this Sunday to get the Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro on AT&T. The carrier just announced that it’ll be making its way into stores on October 21st and will run you a whole $ 100 on a two-year commitment. It isn’t going to be the stellar top-end device many power users crave, as it features a 4-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, 5MP rear-facing camera with 720p video recording, 8GB onboard storage, ICS, LTE, Enhanced Push-to-Talk, 810g military-spec certification and EAS corporate email support. It’s a definite upgrade from the Smart, no doubt, but we’re still pining for the day that rugged phones can have the best components and bounce off a concrete floor without incident.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – The After Math: Google I/O 2013, BlackBerry Live and Nokia’s Lumia 925
- Pctwix.com – Iconia W3 tablet live on Acer’s Finnish website, confirms 8.1 inches of Windows 8 Pro
- Pctwix.com – Yahoo to acquire Tumblr in $1.1 billion cash deal
- Pctwix.com – Inhabitat’s Week in Green: Sky City One, sub-zero cafe and the world’s longest Lego train track
- Pctwix.com – Arduino Robot launches at Maker Faire, we go hands-on (video)