Can we call October the Month of Metro, even if Microsoft isn’t keen on the idea? Hot on the heels of its Windows 8 invitation, the company is asking us to head out a second time to see a street-inspired OS, inviting us to Windows Phone 8′s formal launch on October 29th in San Francisco. The teaser doesn’t say much about what Microsoft will show, although there’s a real chance we’ll get firmer launch schedules — not to mention more opportunities with the Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC Windows Phone 8X than staring lovingly at their home screens. You can be sure that we’ll report back with the full details.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Opera for Android drops the beta, available on the Play store now
- Pctwix.com – Dish Anywhere on Android gets On Demand content streaming, tablet app
- Pctwix.com – Microsoft’s New Generation Xbox event is tomorrow, get your liveblog right here!
- Pctwix.com – Sennheiser’s HDVD 800 digital headphone amp now available in the US for $2,000
- Pctwix.com – Evolio announces the Quadra, its first quad-core Android 4.1 tablet for Romanian locals