If you’re indecisive about that pricey but hard-to-find new app, Google Play will now be offering another option in its store — you can put it aside in a wishlist until you make up your mind. That new feature (which was espied in recent teardowns) is hitting devices now on a per-account basis, and if you have it (version 3.9.16) you’ll notice a bookmark icon near the top right of the screen when you load up an app page. When you tap that icon, the software will be added to your wishlist, which can be scoped from the menu button with the “My Wishlist” setting, saving you the trouble of searching it out later. Depending on your Android device’s settings, you may already have it or were notified of its availability — if so, happy shopping.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Nintendo 3DS XL Circle Pad Pro review: just like the original, but bigger
- Pctwix.com – The After Math: Google I/O 2013, BlackBerry Live and Nokia’s Lumia 925
- Pctwix.com – Iconia W3 tablet live on Acer’s Finnish website, confirms 8.1 inches of Windows 8 Pro
- Pctwix.com – Yahoo to acquire Tumblr in $1.1 billion cash deal
- Pctwix.com – Inhabitat’s Week in Green: Sky City One, sub-zero cafe and the world’s longest Lego train track