In the ever-shrinking world of tech, for a company to release a jumbo-sized variant of a product is something of a novelty. Jawbone’s Big Jambox has taken a few courses of steroids, with natty design language and 15-plus hours of battery life. We were certainly fans of the unit, although its audio can get a bit on the shaky side when you turn it up to 11, but that was just in the confines of our review. What’s it been like to use this thing on a regular basis for the last six months? We’re asking you to place yourselves in the stylish shoes of designer Yves Behar and tell us what you’d have done differently.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Hey, bounty hunters: Microsoft is paying $100k for Windows 8.1 Preview exploits
- Pctwix.com – FTC planning to take on patent trolls, hopes to reduce frivolous lawsuits
- Pctwix.com – Logitech ships Harmony Ultimate Hub in August for $100, remote not required
- Pctwix.com – LG’s Optimus G followup to feature a Snapdragon 800 CPU
- Pctwix.com – Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 revisits the FCC with AT&T-native LTE