Once again, a decision has been made on an Apple versus Samsung patent dispute. This time, it’s a Dutch court in the Hague, ruling that Samsung does not infringe on a Cupertino patent relating to certain multi-touch commands that the Korean firm implements in some of its Galaxy phones and tablets. This isn’t the first time that the Netherlands-based court has found in favor of Samsung, and Apple had already lost a preliminary injunction on this same patent last year. Reuters also reports that the Hague court’s decision comes in the same week that the International Trade Commission is expected to decide about further patent disputes between the two firms, which went in favor of Apple the last time around. At the very least, this long and bumpy ride isn’t over yet.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – BBC iPlayer for Android adds support for 10-inch tablets, improves user interface
- Pctwix.com – Box acquires Folders technology with its next-gen iOS app in mind
- Pctwix.com – Microsoft details how Xbox One cloud servers will tackle processor-intensive gaming chores
- Pctwix.com – US Cellular getting ready to launch Home Phone service
- Pctwix.com – Chrome 28 beta for Android brings translation bar, fullscreen on tablets