If you need to borrow a couple of bucks to tide you over until payday, then the folks over at Broadcom should be feeling altruistic. The chip maker’s latest financials show that it pulled in $ 2.13 billion turnover and a cool $ 220 million profit. While that’s more than the $ 160 million it pulled in in the second quarter, it’s a little off the $ 270 million it made in the same period last year. Given that the company’s innovating with both 802.11ac chips and branching out into the wireless headphone business, they might even lend you some cash next month, too.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Dell Project Ophelia USB Android stick to ship in July, priced at $100
- Pctwix.com – Sprint closes deal to buy US Cellular spectrum, adds 420,000 customers
- Pctwix.com – YouTube’s One Channel becoming the standard next month, cut-off date set for June 5th
- Pctwix.com – The Last of Us will debut ‘play while it downloads’ feature on the PS3
- Pctwix.com – Sony brings Android Open Source Project to Xperia Tablet Z (video)