Just about anyone who has bought more than one aftermarket graphics card knows that bundled games rarely matter. They’re usually year-old titles or neutered editions built only to showcase the GPU’s performance for a few hours. AMD thinks its Never Settle bundle might finally get us to notice. Buy any modern Radeon HD video card from the 7770 GHz Edition on up and you’ll get a download code for at least one new game you’d genuinely want to try, ranging from Far Cry 3 on basic cards to a full three-game deal that supplies Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution and Sleeping Dogs to high rollers buying the 7900 series. There’s likewise a discount for Medal of Honor: Warfighter and promises of bundles in 2013 for Bioshock Infinite and the reimagined Tomb Raider. As long as you’re not dead set on springing for a GeForce board in the next few months, one of the qualifying cards might be worth a look to jumpstart your game collection.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Nintendo partners with Best Buy so you can play unreleased Wii U games in store during E3 (video)
- Pctwix.com – Madden 25 Anniversary Edition includes NFL Sunday Ticket, exclusive to Amazon
- Pctwix.com – Visteon’s HABIT is a concept infotainment system that puts road trip copilots out of a job (video)
- Pctwix.com – Ask Engadget: can you use an Android tablet as a graphics tablet?
- Pctwix.com – Mobile Miscellany: week of May 13th, 2013