Since being unveiled a long, long time ago, the Galaxy Ace 2 has seen its younger S III brother grab all the praising headlines — oh, and we can say the same about its other bodacious, note-friendly sibling. Still, we have a feeling some Canadian Virgin Mobile customers would welcome one of Sammy’s lesser-specced family members with open
arms hands. Well, according to MobileSyrup, the Ace 2 is exactly what folks using the prepaid carrier can expect come this holiday season, making the trip across the Atlantic with a rumored contract-free price tag of somewhere between $ 200 to $ 250. To give you a quick refresh, this Gingerbread handset boasts a 3.7-inch, HVGA display, a humble dual-core, 800MHz CPU alongside 768MB of RAM, 4GB of built-in storage and a decent 1,500mAh battery. We should be hearing more detailed info in the coming weeks, but while we wait for that, you could always revise our hands-on meeting with the Ace 2.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Sony Entertainment Network web store launching in Japan on May 29th
- Pctwix.com – Yahoo confirms acquisition of Tumblr, but will run it as a ‘separate business’
- Pctwix.com – A tour of the Jolla phone with software head Marc Dillon (video)
- Pctwix.com – Type A Machines previews aluminum-framed Series 1 Pro 3D printer
- Pctwix.com – The first Jolla phone: 4.5-inch display, Android app compliant, 399 euros