If you didn’t get enough in mobile news during the week, not to worry, because we’ve opened the firehose for the truly hardcore. This past week, Sprint hit more than one milestone that it just had to share and Nokia teased the latest app that’s exclusive to Lumia owners. We then discovered a very rare BlackBerry and also learned of the latest city to get prepped for T-Mobile’s LTE service. Hell, we even stumbled on a new smartphone for old people! These stories and more await after the break. So buy the ticket and take the ride as we explore the “best of the rest” for this week of September 17th, 2012.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Glass Nest lets users control their homes from their heads
- Pctwix.com – iPhone biosensor cradle brings us one step closer to having tricorders (video)
- Pctwix.com – NASA WISE Deputy Project Scientist Amy Mainzer on the Apple //e and Kinect-powered laptops
- Pctwix.com – Hipstamatic’s photo filter app Oggl now open for everyone
- Pctwix.com – Gigabyte introduces BRIX, a customizable mini PC powered by Ivy Bridge CPUs