LG’s Sera Park has been talking about her latest handset, the Optimus G, and how it carries the DNA of its Chocolate and Prada phones from way back when. One of the aims was to build a display that was seamless with the rest of its unibody construction, so that it “floats in your hand,” as you use it. It also banished all front-side decoration, but compensated by adding a crystal reflection method to bling up the back. Of course, we wouldn’t be surprised if the clip was timed to appear as a timely reminder to those sensitive about design that LG certainly can’t be accused of following a trend. The company isn’t letting people embed the video, so if you’d like to watch her wax lyrical about rectangles, you’ll have to head on down to the source link.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – GRID 2 Mono Edition: buy a £125,000 racing game, get a supercar for free
- Pctwix.com – Chrome OS updated with new panel window and launcher options, other minor improvements
- Pctwix.com – Sony brings 4K RAW to NEX-FS700 camcorder courtesy of IFR5 add-on
- Pctwix.com – Bing news search now shows related topics and personalities
- Pctwix.com – Remote desktop software Splashtop 2 launches for Windows Phone 8