In mature, competitive markets flooded with products, many brands come and go. Last week, though, two companies came to New York City to celebrate milestone anniversaries of their electronic products. Lenovo celebrated the 20th anniversary of the ThinkPad as Casio marked the 30th anniversary of the G-Shock watch. The notebook PC remains among the most versatile and complex devices consumers use today while the watch is one of the simplest. Yet some commonality between these two products may include lessons for other technology products that wish to remain around for decades.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – ASUS Transformer Book review: meet ASUS’ first detachable Ultrabook
- Pctwix.com – LG to demo 5-inch unbreakable and flexible plastic OLED panel at SID 2013
- Pctwix.com – How would you change Lenovo’s IdeaPad U310?
- Pctwix.com – Refresh Roundup: week of May 13th, 2013
- Pctwix.com – Samsung plans to launch 65-, 55-inch 4K TVs in June