It’s just another day in the life of the FCC, but it’s a big deal to anyone looking forward to yet another Droid RAZR in Verizon’s future. The XT907, a rumored midrange handset, just got pushed through the federal approval process today with Big Red’s LTE bands, NFC and the standard CDMA / EVDO radios to boot. We’ll keep digging to see what else we can find about the device, but at least the FCC has blessed us with yet another fun mystery to solve.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Axio returns as Melon, an EEG headband that’ll help you learn to focus
- Pctwix.com – Alt-week 5.16.13: bug eyes, robo-cops and fake flowers
- Pctwix.com – Cast AR hands-on with Jeri Ellsworth at Maker Faire 2013
- Pctwix.com – Dell Project Ophelia USB Android stick to ship in July, priced at $100
- Pctwix.com – Sprint closes deal to buy US Cellular spectrum, adds 420,000 customers