Imagine a reality TV show that’s starring you, recorded by you and directed by Microsoft? That’s the principle behind its most recently disclosed patent application, dreaming up a method to transmit data from a “life recorder” to a target device for safe keeping. The company pictures you using your smartphone (or other device — just a shame the ideal one is Google’s) to document your life, before it automatically catalogs, tags and uploads it to elsewhere for friends and family to enjoy. We’re not sure if we want our friends from the Hockey Club seeing us freak out at Kelly Clarkson gigs, but hopefully there’s an off switch.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Latest Chrome beta for Windows and Chrome OS brings richer browser notifications, coming soon to Mac and Linux
- Pctwix.com – Rhapsody announces new iPhone app, redesigned from the ground up
- Pctwix.com – Twitter reveals ‘Twitter Amplify’ as its video program, signs up MLB and a slew of other partners
- Pctwix.com – Mailbox 1.3 for iOS brings iPad support
- Pctwix.com – Grand Theft Auto 5 collector’s editions priced at $80 and $150, coming September 17