Remember that time Microsoft teased what most sane humans thought were new logos? That was right around two years ago, but the branding you see above is no mistake — that’s the new Microsoft logo, landing just months after Windows 8′s new flag and merely weeks before the aforesaid operating system takes the planet by storm. Astoundingly, it has been a full quarter-century since Microsoft gave itself a new logo, and while we’re sure pundits will jump all over it just because “dealing with change is hard,” there’s no doubt that the outfit’s new face is bold in its simplicity. Care to learn more? There’s a happy-go-lucky video waiting just after the break.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Opera for Android drops the beta, available on the Play store now
- Pctwix.com – Dish Anywhere on Android gets On Demand content streaming, tablet app
- Pctwix.com – Microsoft’s New Generation Xbox event is tomorrow, get your liveblog right here!
- Pctwix.com – Sennheiser’s HDVD 800 digital headphone amp now available in the US for $2,000
- Pctwix.com – Evolio announces the Quadra, its first quad-core Android 4.1 tablet for Romanian locals