We’ve known for a while that NVIDIA is working with Lenovo (and ASUS) on a Windows RT Tablet, but ABC News believes that we might already have seen the mystery device in action. Its sources have let slip that alongside the Intel-powered IdeaPad Yoga laptop / tablet hybrid (LapLet? TabTop?), the company will release a Tegra-powered version running Windows RT, combining the same sexy hardware with ARM’s power-sipping technology. If true, then we might have a very tough purchasing decision on our hands when the gear arrives — with the launch date still expected to be on October 26th.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Yota introduces Ruby LTE hotspot with e-ink display at CTIA 2013 (hands-on)
- Pctwix.com – NASA funds 3D food printer, pizza is the first item on the menu
- Pctwix.com – Acetrax movie service to close, lights go dim on June 21st
- Pctwix.com – Chrome 27 goes stable with small speed boost, Chromium nabs app launcher on Mac
- Pctwix.com – Nokia brings Lumia 925 for T-Mobile to CTIA 2013, we go hands-on