Adobe’s cloud-based photo storage and editing app has been enjoying its new name since it hopped off the Carousel, and now it’s appreciating a feature bump too. Version 1.5 has just hit the virtual shelves of the Mac and iTunes stores, complete with a new UI and the option to log in using Facebook or Google accounts. Functionality wise, the update adds text captioning for your snaps and the ability to create albums which auto-sync across your devices and can be shared with others via the web. Alright, so the update isn’t revolutionizing the service, but we’re sure those that currently subscribe are reveling in it.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Yahoo confirms acquisition of Tumblr, but will run it as a ‘separate business’
- Pctwix.com – A tour of the Jolla phone with software head Marc Dillon (video)
- Pctwix.com – Type A Machines previews aluminum-framed Series 1 Pro 3D printer
- Pctwix.com – The first Jolla phone: 4.5-inch display, Android app compliant, 399 euros
- Pctwix.com – Google’s Field Trip app granting free admission to 13 museums