It certainly wouldn’t come as much of a surprise that Microsoft would finally bring Hotmail into the Metro fold, but until now we haven’t had much evidence that such a change was actually in the works. If a set of leaked screenshots obtained by WinFuture are any indication, however, it looks like the nearly sixteen-year-old email service could soon be getting one of its biggest redesigns to date. As you’d expect, it all looks very Metro, but also very unfinished, with a number of features reportedly still missing or not working properly. Of course, there’s no indication when or if it’ll actually roll out to the millions of Hotmail users (though the Windows 8 launch would provide a convenient fit), but there’s plenty more screenshots where this one came from at the source link below.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Foursquare agrees to share check-in data with Gnip, promises it’s anonymous
- Pctwix.com – GRID 2 Mono Edition: buy a £125,000 racing game, get a supercar for free
- Pctwix.com – Chrome OS updated with new panel window and launcher options, other minor improvements
- Pctwix.com – Sony brings 4K RAW to NEX-FS700 camcorder courtesy of IFR5 add-on
- Pctwix.com – Bing news search now shows related topics and personalities