If that extra Dropbox storage helped swing the Galaxy S III pendulum in your favor, and you’re a customer of AT&T or Verizon, it’s not good news. Droid Life reports that one such expectant customer was asking Dropbox, via its forums, where their storage was. The cloud-space provider informed them that not all carriers are offering the deal, with those two big hitters being among them. This is further confirmed elsewhere on its support pages (check the source). So, just as we thought operators were loosening their grip, it seems some old habits don’t die so easily.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – AT&T adding iPhone, 4G LTE / HSPA+ support to GoPhone starting tomorrow
- Pctwix.com – Turtle Beach gets Microsoft stamp of approval to build Xbox One headsets
- Pctwix.com – Hands-on with Maxwest’s $65 7-inch dual-core ICS tablet at CTIA 2013
- Pctwix.com – Rumors persist of HTC One with stock Android, despite the official denial
- Pctwix.com – The Daily Roundup for 05.23.2013