Sony’s been pretty forthcoming about its Ice Cream Sandwich rollout, informing users of certain instabilities (see: Xperia Play) and mostly abiding by its planned upgrade schedule. In line with its announcement from last week regarding second round refreshes, Xperia arc and neo handsets have now begun to receive that Android 4.0.4 update, no doubt delighting owners and invoking the ire of their Gingerbread-toting friends. It’s a rare moment of reversal that should see owners of those two elder devices from a bygone SE-era enjoying a temporary leg up on their faster, better, flashier brethren. Hit up the source below to see if your phone made the cut.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Mailbox 1.3 for iOS brings iPad support
- Pctwix.com – Grand Theft Auto 5 collector’s editions priced at $80 and $150, coming September 17
- Pctwix.com – Facebook won’t bring HTC First smartphone to the UK after all
- Pctwix.com – Warrior Web from DARPA aims to boost muscles, reduce fatigue and injury (video)
- Pctwix.com – MediaFire promises streaming of stored music and video on its iOS and Android apps