Thorsten Heins is on stage at BlackBerry World 2012 and has just unveiled the new BB10 camera app. It is designed to capture those “magic moments” you miss by not hitting that shutter quick enough. If you miss it by a couple of seconds, you can cycle back through the camera’s cache with a circular “timeline” lens and take your pick from the previous seconds worth of frames. It’s eerily reminiscent of technology used in the Nikon 1 series, although the implication here is that as soon as the camera app is loaded, it’ll start recording frames for your ease of use.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Turtle Beach gets Microsoft stamp of approval to build Xbox One headsets
- Pctwix.com – Hands-on with Maxwest’s $65 7-inch dual-core ICS tablet at CTIA 2013
- Pctwix.com – Rumors persist of HTC One with stock Android, despite the official denial
- Pctwix.com – The Daily Roundup for 05.23.2013
- Pctwix.com – 3D-printed tracheal splint supports baby’s airways, saves life