It may not be as sleek as its S kin, or even as powerful as that mid-level U, but this recently leaked Xperia ST21i might just have enough goodies to lure a handful of you in. According to Techblog, this thick, 3.2-inch unit packs some pretty run-of-the-mill features, including an 800MHz Qualcomm chip paired with 512MB of RAM, a 3-megapixel shooter to help with those Instagram shots and a low 480 x 320 screen res. Unlike a few of the other Xperias still waiting to be served, though, the ST21i has already been filled with a portion of Google’s famous ICS. No word yet on when the pudgy device will see a legit introduction, but until then you can peek at some extra photos at the source link below.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Nokia brings Lumia 925 for T-Mobile to CTIA 2013, we go hands-on
- Pctwix.com – The Daily Roundup for 05.21.2013
- Pctwix.com – Hands-on with Xbox One’s new gamepad, ‘impulse triggers’ included
- Pctwix.com – Xbox One pre-order notification is live: here’s where to sign up
- Pctwix.com – Boost Mobile Wallet app and prepaid Visa hands-on