Okay, we have some excellent and some disappointing Skyrim tidbits to share. The good news being that bestseller The Elder Scrolls V is finally adding (real) support for Microsoft’s Kinect, but unfortunately, it’s coming exclusively to the Xbox console (sorry PC folks). That said, developer Bethesda says the update — which is arriving later this month — will bring more than 200 voice commands to the title, allowing things like Dragon Shouts, Follower Commands and Hotkey Equipping. In addition to busting out your best moves, you’ll also be able to control menus within the game, as well as save and load your Skryim progress. While the full list of commands is set to be unveiled “in the coming weeks,” there’s a sneak preview waiting on you right now just past the break.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Remote desktop software Splashtop 2 launches for Windows Phone 8
- Pctwix.com – Samsung GT-i8800 smartphone makes an appearance running Tizen 2.1
- Pctwix.com – Intel: Haswell will boost laptop battery life by 50 percent
- Pctwix.com – BBC iPlayer for Android adds support for 10-inch tablets, improves user interface
- Pctwix.com – Box acquires Folders technology with its next-gen iOS app in mind