Korea Times is a publication that isn’t shy of the odd bold statement and today it’s claiming that HP’s South Korean offices were raided on suspicion of price-fixing deals made with IBM and Oracle. The country’s Fair Trade Commission seized documents, computer records and questioned employees over alleged price-rigging on public-sector contracts. A company spokesperson said that the visit was routine, while FTC officers refused to comment about ongoing matters, but what is clear is that if any wrong-doing is found, the case will be turned over to prosecutors with the aim of commencing criminal proceedings for those responsible.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Automatic delays connected car platform until August as it seeks to perfect iPhone app
- Pctwix.com – Meet Magura’s eLECT, an electronic suspension fork for tech-savvy cyclists
- Pctwix.com – This week on gdgt: Toshiba brings a Retina-class display to Windows
- Pctwix.com – LG may bring Google TVs to Korea, China soon; seeing ‘good returns’ in the US
- Pctwix.com – Next Browser for Android mashes up its rivals’ greatest hits (video)