Pink, red, aqua and black not good enough for you? Fine. Have a purple one — if that’s what you really want. On May 20th you can pick up this Grimace-hued Nintendo 3DS for the usual price of $ 169.99 alongside Mario Tennis Open. Hoping for something a bit more subtle, perhaps a nice clean white or a nice two-tone gray? Tough. You’re getting purple.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Editor’s Letter: When it rains, it pours
- Pctwix.com – Engadget Podcast 344: Google I/O edition – 05.17.13
- Pctwix.com – Stitcher adds car mode to iOS app, encourages responsible driving
- Pctwix.com – This week on gdgt: LG shows there’s room for more than one mega-smartphone
- Pctwix.com – Formlabs ships first Form 1 3D printer, Kickstarter backers should see theirs next week