While the latest LTE and HD equipped addition to LG’s Optimus line has already landed across Asia (Korea, Japan) and North America (US – AT&T, US – Verizon, Canada) under a few different names, the newly rebranded Optimus True HD LTE is finally prepared for a European debut. As seen by the flags flying above, this week LG will begin rolling out to Portugal, Germany and Sweden, with Britain and France on deck for the second half of the year when LTE service is available. The other flags present represent further Asian rollouts in Hong Kong and Singapore. The plan, described in the Korean press release linked below, is apparently to make LG synonymous with LTE, although we can’t see how renaming its current dual-core standard bearer every other week is helping.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Inhabitat’s Week in Green: Sky City One, sub-zero cafe and the world’s longest Lego train track
- Pctwix.com – Arduino Robot launches at Maker Faire, we go hands-on (video)
- Pctwix.com – Nintendo partners with Best Buy so you can play unreleased Wii U games in store during E3 (video)
- Pctwix.com – Madden 25 Anniversary Edition includes NFL Sunday Ticket, exclusive to Amazon
- Pctwix.com – Visteon’s HABIT is a concept infotainment system that puts road trip copilots out of a job (video)