If you’re counting down the days till the Wii U is released, you might recall that back in January Nintendo chief Satoru Iwata said the console will ship with an NFC chip inside. Well, you can now get a taste of how games will incorporate that feature, thanks to this just-leaked trailer for Rayman Legends. According to the video, Rayman Rabbid action figures can jump into the game when a player taps them to the Wii U’s screen. (It looks like that trick will work with an Assassin’s Creed Ezio Auditore da Firenze figurine too.) Check out the trailer, courtesy of Gamekult, while you can — after all, Ubisoft didn’t want you to glimpse the U’s magical powers just yet.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Grand Theft Auto 5 collector’s editions priced at $80 and $150, coming September 17
- Pctwix.com – Facebook won’t bring HTC First smartphone to the UK after all
- Pctwix.com – Warrior Web from DARPA aims to boost muscles, reduce fatigue and injury (video)
- Pctwix.com – MediaFire promises streaming of stored music and video on its iOS and Android apps
- Pctwix.com – Square brings its mobile payments service to Japan