Cast your mind back to January if you will. Head full of steamy CES action? Of course, but you may also remember Google teased us about a new tilt-and-roll Maps game. Well, it looks like the creators may have missed the original February deadline, having finally snuck it out this week. The browser-based game is a series of maze challenges, that’ll take you through the streets of San Francisco, downtown Tokyo and beyond. All atop Google’s iconic 3D textured maps, naturally. Eight levels in total are on offer, making it an ideal lunchtime — or if the boss is away — afternoon time kill. Roll down to the source link below to give it a spin, nudge and roll.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Arduino Robot launches at Maker Faire, we go hands-on (video)
- Pctwix.com – Nintendo partners with Best Buy so you can play unreleased Wii U games in store during E3 (video)
- Pctwix.com – Madden 25 Anniversary Edition includes NFL Sunday Ticket, exclusive to Amazon
- Pctwix.com – Visteon’s HABIT is a concept infotainment system that puts road trip copilots out of a job (video)
- Pctwix.com – Ask Engadget: can you use an Android tablet as a graphics tablet?