Intel’s bridge is a popular one and, while we don’t know just what the toll to cross is, today the gatekeeper has a little extra change jingling in his pocket. Samsung is announcing that its 15-inch Series 7 Chronos laptops now offer Ivy Bridge processors, joining the 17-inch models that have already have made their way across. Thanks to a Samsung Canada leak last week, we knew the slightly more portable flavor wouldn’t be far behind. NVIDIA graphics are onboard, joining the Core i7 processors and 1TB hard drives plus other pleasantries like backlit keyboards. No word on when these machines and their “uncompromised performance” will arrive at retail, but we hear getting over that bridge is the tricky part, so it shouldn’t be long now.
Amazon tag cloud
- Pctwix.com – Dell Project Ophelia USB Android stick to ship in July, priced at $100
- Pctwix.com – Sprint closes deal to buy US Cellular spectrum, adds 420,000 customers
- Pctwix.com – YouTube’s One Channel becoming the standard next month, cut-off date set for June 5th
- Pctwix.com – The Last of Us will debut ‘play while it downloads’ feature on the PS3
- Pctwix.com – Sony brings Android Open Source Project to Xperia Tablet Z (video)